Monday 16 May 2016

The Magic Show

Today we all got to see a magic show. We got to see Jonathan and ‘You got the power.’ My heart was pounding with excitement. 
We all went into the hall. Everyone came in. Johnathan said hello. We all said hello back. He smiled. 
‘Wow!’ I thought as his wallet caught on fire. My eyes lit up! I thought it would burn his wallet but, no! It was still the same. I think if I did that, my wallet would burn. 
After that, he did another one. He asked a little girl, called Riley, to choose her favourite animal. She got a dog. 
After that, it was time to go. We were sad, but our next magic show was called YOU GOT THE POWER.
As the bird flew out of the tiny cage, we saw a beautiful rainbow. My eyes were in heaven, just looking at the beautiful bird. 
About ten minutes later, my favourite magic show was the floating man. Sue told El Gregoe to lie on the table. He replied, “Ok,” but, suddenly, he started floating! Woosh! I could not believe my eyes! My sister, Ruby, could not believe her eyes either. 
Unfortunately, it was time to go home, but I liked going to the magic show. It was the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment